The Thermiva treatment has come to the greater Houston area! The only question now is, is it right for you?
Thermiva is an FDA approved, safe, nonsurgical, non-invasive treatment that targets loose vaginal tissues using controlled heat energy. Some of the incredible benefits of the Thermiva treatment include increased orgasmic function, tighter muscles, better lubrication, enhanced aesthetic appearance, and it helps alleviate urinary incontinence and painful intercourse due to dryness!
It’s very important to consult with a physician to determine if the Thermiva treatment is right for you, and Dr. Natalie Drake is open to scheduling consultations with anyone who has questions or wishes to learn more about the treatment. However, there are several key indicators that the Thermiva treatment may be right for you. For example, if:
- You have experienced hormonal changes due to menopause. Menopause causes many hormonal changes in women, causing dryness or decreasing libido. The Thermiva treatment can help alleviate some of the major impacts of menopause on sexual activity!
- You’re experiencing vaginal laxity. Women experiencing vaginal laxity who would like a “tighter” feel and appearance are great candidates for the Thermiva treatment.
- You are having trouble reaching orgasm. The Thermiva can help increase sensation and orgasmic function, leading to more satisfying sexual encounters.
- If you are feeling a constant need to urinate even when your bladder isn’t full or are waking up frequently during the night to urinate, ThermiVa may be able to help with these symptoms.
- You are suffering from urinary incontinence. If it is difficult to hold your bladder, and you find that you are experiencing leaks with laughter, sneezing, etc. then Thermiva treatment can help alleviate this problem!
Thermiva is not right for everyone. If you are suffering chronic pelvic pain, spasms, or infections, then Thermiva may not be right for you. Additionally, Thermiva treatment does not replace all forms of vaginal reconstructive surgery.
If you live in the Houston or The Woodlands area and are curious if Thermiva is right for you, schedule a consultation with Dr. Natalie Drake and she will happily answer any of your inquiries and discuss this incredible treatment!